About Elise Mimms
Elise believes that a lawyer is successful when she does everything in her power to ensure the client is satisfied and justice is served. A good attorney is also a good listener, knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated to the client’s needs.
Elise prides herself on building a rapport with her clients and developing meaningful relationships. She believes helping people is connected to everyone’s purpose in life, and she loves having the platform to advocate for those who feel that they have no voice.
When she’s not working hard for her clients, she enjoys traveling, mentoring, exercising, and spending time with her family.
Areas of Practice
- University of Mississippi, 2016
- B.A. / Major: Broadcast Journalism; Minor: Legal Studies
- JD/ University of Mississippi School of Law, 2019
- Dean’s Leadership Council
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association Women's Section