About John J. Watkins
John J. Watkins is an Associate Attorney at The Vance Law Firm, bringing a keen understanding of personal injury law to the Alabama community. His legal philosophy centers on empathy and diligent service, recognizing the profound trust clients place in his abilities following life-altering events. This sense of duty is what drives John daily, as he tirelessly works to aid those seeking justice to rebuild their lives.
Beyond the courtroom, John has a passion for Alabama's abundant nature areas, spending much of his free time hunting and fishing.
Areas of Practice
- Troy University, B.S. 2017
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law J.D. 2020
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Board of Advocates
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- YMCA Boys Work Committee
- Elite Lawyer - Personal Injury 2023