About La’Keshia Parks
A successful lawyer is someone who understands and appreciates the needs of their client, can communicate effectively, is knowledgeable of the law, is strategic in application of the law, and always works to achieve the best outcome for their client.
My passion for helping people that are often disadvantaged is what drives me as a lawyer. As a lawyer, I have the tools and power to be a voice for the voiceless and I utilize every resource I have to tirelessly advocate for each client.
I love to participate in most outdoor activities. I mentor local high school students and I serve as a reading buddy at Nixon Elementary. I also volunteer with Rollin’ to the Polls to register voters and assist with voting rights restoration.
Areas of Practice
- Alabama 2019
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama 2023
- Jones School of Law- Master of Laws in Advocacy and Alternative Dispute Resolution 2019
- Jones School of Law- Juris Doctorate 2019
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science University of Alabama 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Capitol City Bar Association
- Magic City Bar Association
- Alabama Lawyers Association
- Black Women Lawyers Association of Alabama
- National Black Law Students Association Alumni
Pro Bono Activities
Junior League of Montgomery (Pro Bono)